Bengal Aquaflex is heavy duty APP (Atactic Polypropylene) modified polymeric waterproofing membrane manufactured to high standards. It is a five- layered membrane with a centre core of 100 micron, HMHDPE. The centre core reinforcement protects against water and moisture and makes it totally impermeable.
The centre core is coated on both sides with high quality polymeric bitumen with properties of high softening point, high heat resistance and cold resistivity. This makes it ideal for even heavy duty ‘Waterproofing treatments’. The polymeric bitumen on both sides of the centre core is protected on both sides with thermofusible HMHDPE film.
The finished membrane has an elongation of over 300 percent to absorb all structural movements.
• Good dimensional stability
• Enhanced resistance to chemicals
• Elongation exceeding 300 percent to absorb all structural movements
• High tensile strength and cold flexibility
BENGAL AQUAFLEX WITH ALUMINIUM TO P (ALT)
Bengal Aquaflex is also available with 75 micron thick Aluminium foil on top. The Aluminium Top provides protection from UV rays, delays ageing and prevents disintegration of bitumen.
Aquaflex is ideal for rooftops, basements and terrace gardens. It meets CPWD Specifications.
METHOD OF APPLIC ATIO N
• Clean the surface to make it smooth.
• Apply a coat of Bengal Primer @ 0.3 liters per sqm on the clean surface.
• This should be followed by a coat of hot applied Bengal Bitumen 85/25 @ 1.2 kg per sqm
• Lay and press Bengal Polyflex on the hot bitumen.
• A minimum overlap of 100 mm is recommended between the two rolls of membrane to be sealed
with blown bitumen.
• Bengal Aquaflex is to be topped with screed or tiles as the case may be.
OUTSTANDI NG FEATURES
• High softening point and high penetration.
• High elongation.
• Flexibility at very low temperature.
Only the conventional pour and roll method should be used. The torch on method is not recommended
for Bengal Aquaflex.
OUR PROD UCT RANGE INCLUDES
• Polymer Modified Bitumen (PMB 40, PMB 70, PMB 120)
• Crumb Rubber Modified Bitumen (CRMB 50, CRMB 55, CRMB 60)
• Industrial Grade Bitumen (85/25, 90/15, 115/15, 135/10)
• SuperMulsion Cationic - RS-1, RS-2, MS, SS-1 SS-2.
• Bengal Polyflex • Bengal Aquaflex • Bengal Aquaflex ALT (100 Microns Core with Aluminum Top)
• Bengal Polyshield (APP Modified Glass Fiber Reinforcement) • Bengal Super Mat (APP Modified Polyester Reinforcement) • Bengal Felt - Hessian Based
Bitumen Bituminous Compounds
• Bengal Kote - Water Based Primer • Bengal Primer • Bengal Aluminum Shield
• Bengal Sealing Compound.
APP Modified felt with 100 micron HMHDPE Reinforcement